What ReviewsPad Will Do For You!
Here a four things tangible things that ReviewsPad will do for you.
HOW IT WORKS
This amazing method has been very profitable for many accommodation providers.
ReviewsPad may be simple to use but don't let this distract you from the fact that it's a powerful tool for your business.
- When a guest check out you add their email to your ReviewsPad.
- ReviewsPad will then email your guest to find out how they found their stay/
- Now here's the clever bit! Depending how they rate their stay ReviewsPad chooses how it deals with the next step.
- If your guest rates you 4 or 5 stars ReviewsPad will invite them to add a review to a public review website such as TripAdvisor, Google etc... (We add no restiction and you can choose from one or more of the many review sites out there)
- However, those guests who feel they've had a less than perfect stay will be directed to your own feedback page. Your guest will feel they have vented and you will have the oppotunity to appease the situation before the bad review ever reaches the general public.
- However, even if a bad review does get onto one of the main review websites it will be diluted by the number of positive reviews being acrued though using ReviewPad.
By adding this one simple step to your day to day running of your accommodation business is proven to increase the volume of good reviews and minimise potentially damaging ones.
Can you really afford not to have this simple yet powerful tool not working for you?
TRY OUR DEMO
Try our simple but highly effective demo. Don't forget your own ReviewPad would be styled to compliment your existing website.
FREQUENTLT ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, your ReviewsPad will be customised to complement your exisitng website. This includes using your logo if you have one.
Yes, your ReviewsPad will be cusotmised to complemement your exisitng website. Colours will be matched and where possible the same or sililar fonts will be used.
Yes, you can let us know the messages you would like on ReviewsPad. This includes both the good and bad review page.
No, you do not have to offer any incentive on the good review page. Many people will be happy to do this for you simply because they had a great stay. However, we have found by offering a small incentive like a cream tea the next time they come or a small discount if they book up again not only increases the number of great reviews but also increases re-booking.
We aim to set-up a reviews pad within 48 hours of receiving the order. This is usually within 24 hours during week days.
No, the great thing about ReviewsPad is that it works independantly from your website. Therefore you can use the service no matter who looks after your existing website.